11 jun 2010

"Shima?? Let's go home?" he walks away from the gate as I following him from behind.

Be brave, Kouyou! Be brave! You know you can! be brave brave brave brave!
"Ue-chan!"
"Yeah?" he turns around to me and damn! My heart beating again, I gulps then trying to said something. Help me!!!!!

"I like you!"

"I like you too."

Oh crap...... I'm idiot... I should say I LOVE YOU! NOT I LIKE YOU! WFT with me! Okay, inhale, exhale, say again! Repeat! Go go go go Kouyou! Yay!

"Shima?"

"I love you." I said as I give the blue box, it's my cookies and the chocolate inside.

That's it! I said it! Yesh! I win! Eh wait..... he haven't answer my confession... when I lift my face to see him, he is blushing! So red, i mean his face. Like an apple hehehehe, he is staring at me now, uuh.....
"I.... I... I...." he stutered.

"Yeah... uuh.. umm uuh well.... uuh..." I stutered too.

"I..... I..."

"Uuh.... ummm..... uuhh..."

Both of us just stutered, my hands still holding the blue box, we really don't know what we should say, we really are speechless. But few minutes later, I feels a warm hand on my hand, grabbing my hand then we continue to walk. I'm blushing hardly, shame on me, I feels like a school girl now......

"Shima.... Can I call you my lover?"

I'm dead, tell me that's not a dream!

"Ehh.... uuhh... hmmm.... I... I... I... uuhh..."

SAY YES STUPIIIDDD!!!!

"Yes, I love you!" reflect, I jumps on him, hugging him, he silent.

"Akira?"

"Shima... I... I... I think.... I think... I think I'm blushing... and I think.... I think I'm... I'm... I'm totally... totally in love.... love... love with you.... too..."


end_of_LESSON 1



Como ._. queria leer algo de ellos dos..
xD Encnotre ste en ingles y bueno ejeje ;3; ya paso el primer capitulo y me paresio muy tiernooo!
Que mierda no conseguir ._. algo en español decente.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario